Professional Pest Control For Your Hixon, TN Home Or Business
If you’re looking for Sequatchie County pest control, it is important that you find a company that works hard to provide pest maintenance along with pest control. What is pest maintenance? It is the job of performing inspections, removing webs, knocking down wasp nests, cleaning up dead insects (which are food for pests), removing spent traps, sealing entry points, and more.
Home Pest Control In Signal Mountain, TN
- Evaluate – We evaluate your property from top to bottom, including attics, crawl spaces, and sheds.
- Remove & Clean – We remove webs, dead insects, spent traps, and other unsightly remains from infestations.
- Seal & Secure – We locate and seal physical entry points for pests, which eliminates access through gaps, cracks, or crevices.
- Treat – We apply a variety of pest control products that fit the specific situation and needs of the customer.
- Maintain – We maintain your defense and protection, leaving you free to focus on your life, not your pests.
- Adapt & Adjust – We monitor the changing needs of pest behavior and activity, proactively adjusting your treatments and protection.
Using IPM (Integrated Pest Management) strategies, we deliver guaranteed results that homeowners and their loved ones can rely on. Call today to request your free service quote.
Commercial Pest Control In Signal Hixon, TN
We’ve serviced many local facilities with our commercial pest control solutions, including office buildings, retail stores, warehouses, multi-family housing, hotels, and restaurants. Starting with a thorough interior and exterior walk-through of the facility, we determine all pest problem areas and get to work developing a treatment plan for you. Some of our commercial treatments include:
- Crack and crevice spray treatments.
- Interior and exterior liquid treatments.
- Glue boards and snap traps.
- Customized follow-up services.
From start to finish, we’re with you every step of the way. Our team specializes in commercial rodent control, cockroach control, and bed bug control for hotels. Whatever pest issue you’re up against, we’re here to help you. Contact us to discuss our commercial pest control services in Hixon today.
When Is It Time To Call A Professional For Cockroaches In My Hixon Home?
When it comes to dealing with a roach infestation, being able to detect cockroach activity in your home as soon as possible is very important. The faster you notice a problem, the sooner you can address it. That’s why it’s a good idea to be on the lookout for common indications of a cockroach infestation. Common signs of cockroach activity include:
- The presence of droppings, feces, and egg casings around the house.
- A musky odor or unusual scent around the house.
- Active roaches crawling around the home, usually near food and water sources.
- Visible smear marks or streaks left behind along walls and other active areas.
If you detect any of these signs, you likely have a cockroach problem on your hands, which means it’s time to call in a team of highly experienced pest professionals. At Perfect Blend Pest Solutions, we provide complete cockroach control and prevention services that guarantee comprehensive, year-round coverage from infestations. Reach out to us today to learn more.
Hixon Property Owner's Complete Guide To Effective Termite Control
When it comes to effective termite control, the smartest method of protection is always prevention. It’s important to be proactive so that you can get ahead of the problem. You can greatly reduce your chances of a termite infestation if you implement the following preventative measures:
- Eliminate any damaged or rotting wood on your property.
- Inspect all wooden items before allowing them into your house.
- Keep wood stored away from the perimeter of your home.
- Make the necessary plumbing and structural repairs to divert moisture away from the house.
- Reduce moisture around the home using vents and dehumidifiers.
- Use loose mortar to cover cracks and crevices in the foundation, windows, and doors.
At the end of the day, while each of these suggestions is certainly helpful, none are as reliable as professional termite control and prevention services in Hixon from a team of experts. Perfect Blend Pest Solutions provides thorough termite treatment options, including:
- Trench and treat using Termidor.
- Foaming to fill wall voids and treat termites.
- Spot treatments.
- Bait stations that we place around as preventative treatments.
Call us today so we can help protect you from these wood-eating pests. Our re-treatment warranty means guaranteed results, or we’ll come back at no additional charge to take care of the problem.
Ants & Common Pest Problems In The Hixon Area
Ants are one of the most common pest issues Hixon property owners face, but not all ant infestations are equal. Many ants like pavement ants or even odorous house ants are a nuisance, while carpenter ants can threaten the structural integrity of your home, pharaoh ants can spread disease, and fire ants are likely to leave you with some nasty stings.
Most common pests, big or small, fall into one of these categories – they’re either a nuisance, a threat to your property, or a threat to your health. Some like rats, mice, and other rodents are all three. Whether you’re dealing with ants, rodents, cockroaches, termites, or some other common pest in Hixon, Perfect Blend Pest Solutions can help you develop a plan to eradicate pests and keep them from coming back. We can also help you set up a plan to prevent these pests from getting into your home in the first place. Call Perfect Blend Pest Solutions today to start your journey to pest-free living.
By nature, most stinging insects are aggressive defenders of their nests. They tend to attack in swarms when they feel threatened, and most are able to sting repeatedly. Even those who aren’t allergic can suffer significant medical risks from the resulting number of stings.
The safest and most effective approach to stinging insect infestations is a professional solution. The experts at Perfect Blend Pest Solutions have the equipment and training to safely eradicate stinging insects and put measures in place to prevent them from returning. Call today for more information or schedule a service for your Hixon property.
Why You Should Call The Pros About Rodents In Your Hixon Home
Of all the pests that could invade your Hixon home, rodents are some of the worst. They chew incessantly and can damage all sorts of building materials, including wood, vinyl, plastic, and even electrical wires and plumbing fixtures. Additionally, they leave a mess in their wake. Rodents in your home can leave you vulnerable to a variety of health risks, including hantavirus, tularemia, salmonellosis, and leptospirosis as well as contaminating your food and food preparation areas.
Aside from the risks rodents bring into your Hixon home, they’re also nearly impossible to eradicate on your own. DIY techniques like snap traps, poison, or other deterrents may take care of some of the individual pests, but they are rarely enough to eliminate an entire population and can sometimes be dangerous to pets and small children. Instead of wasting time and money on store-bought products as rodent populations grow inside your walls, it is far wiser to rely on professional rodent control solutions. The technicians from Perfect Blend Pest Solutions can ensure rodents are eliminated from your property and systems are put in place to prevent them from returning. Schedule an appointment today for a rodent-free future.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.
Perfect Blend Pest Solutions
1446 Main St.