Effective Pest Control Solutions In Dunlap, TN
If you’re looking for Sequatchie County pest control, it is important that you find a company that works hard to provide pest maintenance along with pest control. What is pest maintenance? It is the job of performing inspections, removing webs, knocking down wasp nests, cleaning up dead insects (which are food for pests), removing spent traps, sealing entry points, and more.
Residential Pest Control In Dunlap, TN
Pest maintenance alters conditions that attract pests, arrests pest activity, and creates physical barriers that deter pests. Join us as we look at how Perfect Blend Pest Solutions uses hard work and specialized pest control knowledge to provide the perfect blend between pest management and pest control in Dunlap.
Our technicians begin by inspecting your property. We call this an evaluation because it is more than an inspection. We consider pest activity, conducive conditions, potential entry points, pest routes, and more. Using our findings, we determine what blend of pest maintenance and targeted pest control treatments are needed to arrest pest infestations and address pest pressures. Here is how the blend works.
All-Natural Pest Maintenance
Removing spider webs and wasp nests, setting traps, putting down glue boards, and addressing other pest activity in natural ways reduces pest populations, resulting in fewer pests trying to find their way into your home. The potential pests that remain are deterred by exclusions we apply such as caulking material applied to gaps and cracks. Together, these provide a long-lasting and sustainable management of pests.
Once your property has been evaluated and pest maintenance has been applied, we apply extra protection as layers on top of physical barriers. We treat your exterior with a liquid crack and crevice treatment. We may apply granular products in landscaping or in your lawn to provide ongoing pest reduction.
Do you live in Dunlap, Tennessee? If so, you’re in our service area. Find out what a difference hard work and specialized knowledge can make in the quality of your pest control. Reach out to us today for residential pest control service in Dunlap.
Do you see how it works? There is a science to pest control. At every level, this science considers the behavior patterns of potential pests and provides long-lasting and sustainable pest prevention.
Commercial Pest Control In Dunlap, TN
There is no place where pest maintenance is more needed than in protecting commercial environments. At Perfect Blend Pest Solutions, we don’t just apply knowledge and experience to help you maintain pest-free environments in your business, we do the hard work of all-natural pest management and exclusion.
We use the same approach for commercial pest control that we use for residential pest control, so all of what you’ve read so far applies. Above this, we provide specialized control solutions for unique pests that require unique services such as bed bugs and stored-product pests. We also provide emergency service to make sure you’re always protected.
What Everyone In Dunlap Should Know About Mosquito Bites
Along with providing industry-leading, smart pest control solutions, we also educate our customers. The more you know about pests, the more equipped you’ll be to prevent the harm they can cause. Mosquitoes are a good example of pests that can harm you if you don’t know enough about them.
Here are a few important facts about mosquito bites:
- Mosquito bites are most likely to occur at dawn and dusk when mosquitoes are most active. Mosquitoes hide during the day as much as possible. They do this to prevent the sun from drying them out.
- Repellent is currently the best way to prevent mosquito bites while away from home. At home, ongoing mosquito control in your yard is the best solution.
- A mosquito bite swells and itches because of an allergic response. You may have some success reducing symptoms of mosquito bites by using Benadryl or some other effective antihistamine.
- A cold compress can help reduce the swelling of mosquito bites because it slows the rate of inflammation. Wrap an ice pack and apply it for ten minutes.
We can’t help you with bite treatment, but we can reduce the number of mosquitoes on your property. Reach out to us for seasonal mosquito control between April and October or to get a mosquito treatment before an outdoor event.
Dunlap Homeowners Guide To Avoiding Rodent Problems
Long before you contact Perfect Blend Pest Solutions for rodent control, there are many ways you can prevent a rodent infestation. These tips require work but they’re well worth the effort:
- Remove lawn clutter. Rodents use objects in your yard in order to navigate. An open lawn is a rodent-resistant lawn.
- Rodents love brush piles and stacked wood. These need to be far from your exterior walls.
- Rodents eat seeds. It is best to keep bird feeders away from your exterior.
- Rodents can smell rotting organic matter from a distance. Deodorize trash receptacles periodically to remove the scent that attracts rodents.
- Use a caulking gun to seal gaps, cracks, and holes.
- Replace weatherstripping, door sweeps, screens, and frames that have gaps that can be exploited.
These simple steps can reduce your chances of a mouse or rat infestation. If you’re currently dealing with a rodent control problem in Dunlap, reach out to us. We are always standing by to help.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.
Perfect Blend Pest Solutions
1446 Main St.